V-Ray for 3ds Max is the core development of Chaos Group, which allows users to quickly and easily create realistic images while giving them full control over the 3D production process.
V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max is the most complete lighting, shading and rendering toolkit on the market, making speed and simplicity accessible to all artists. The latest version delivers powerful feature set, technical advances and support for open source technologies.
What’s New in V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max?
Render most scenes up to 20-50% faster with V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max.
V-Ray 3.3 for 3ds Max introduces new variance-based adaptive sampling for quick setup, uniform noise distribution, and higher quality images – with less dependence on settings for lights and materials.
Variance-based adaptive sampler (VBAS)
• Better sampling of dark areas and faster sampling of overbright areas
• More consistent noise detection
• Final image quality is less dependent on materials and lights settings
• Improved alpha channel sampling – especially in scenes with depth of field and motion blur
• Works in bucket and progressive rendering modes
Other New Features
• Ray Traced Rounded Corners – for perfectly smooth edges at render time
• New Sky Model and Aerial Perspective – for realistic natural-looking environments
• Triplanar Mapping – for simple, UV-less textures
• Improved V-Ray Clipper with Render-time Booleans – for cutaways using any arbitrary mesh
• Stochastic Flakes – for more realistic materials like snow, sand, and car paints
Many features have been updated as well, including better global illumination and GPU rendering with V-Ray RT.
Learn more at www.v-ray.com
V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max Key Features
VR Cameras – Two new VR Camera types to render stereo cube maps and spherical stereo images for VR headsets such as Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear VR.
Simplified User Interface – V-Ray 3.0 introduces a simplified User Interface and includes 3 modes: Basic, Advanced, and Expert. Modes can be toggled at any time to reveal additional controls. The default, Basic mode is designed to meet the needs of most artists’ daily production work.
New Skin Shader – A dedicated, intuitive Skin shader with layered specular highlights will make it easier than ever for artists to create complex, layered skin.
Probabilistic Lights – Increases the speed of scenes with a high number of lights. Probabilistic Light Sampling reduces the number of lights evaluated at render time.
Progressive Rendering – The new Progressive Production Renderer is built on the same path tracing technology as V-Ray RT and it is a simple, intuitive solution for any scene. The Progressive Renderer is compatible with all V-Ray production features, including Irradiance, Light Cache, SSS, Render Elements, etc.
Faster Ray Tracing – V-Ray 3.0 introduces a significantly optimized ray tracing core to speed up calculations for Brute Force GI, Progressive Path Tracing, Reflections, Refractions, and more. Depending on scene complexity, users are reporting speed increases up to 5X.
Quick Settings – Quick Settings provide artists with production-ready presets and simple rendering quality controls all within a single compact interface.
Advanced V-Ray Frame Buffer – Consistent color output is essential to artists’ workflows. V-Ray 3.0 has been expanded to utilize a variety of color definitions including LUTs (.cube), ICC Profiles (.icc), and OpenColorIO (.ocio). By default V-Ray 3.0 is set up for linear workflow, making it easier to ensure reliable, accurate colors.
Render Mask – Render Mask uses an object selection, include/ exclude list, or texture map to control the exact pixels to be rendered.
Faster Hair – V-Ray 3.0 introduces faster hair rendering speeds (up to 15x) and view-dependent tessellation that automatically smoothes hair curves.
Ray Traced SSS – Improved Subsurface Scattering is offered, including options for object-based and ray traced illumination.
Max Ray Intensity – Max Ray Intensity clamps secondary rays to remove noise generated by very bright sources. This removes artifacts while retaining dynamic range.
VRmats – VRmats (formerly Vismats) are universal V-Ray Shaders for use across multiple applications. For example a VRmat material may be created in V-Ray for 3ds Max and transferred directly to V-Ray for Maya.
Be sure to check out www.v-ray.com for a full list of V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max features and improvements, videos and tutorials.
- A computer with 64-bit Autodesk® 3ds Max® or 3ds Max Design ® versions 2011 or later;
- Microsoft Windows 8 Pro х64, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional x64, Microsoft Windows Vista Business x64 (SP2 or higher), Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 (SP3 or higher);
- Intel® Pentium® 4 (64bit) or equivalent AMD® 64 processor with SSE2 technology or newer;
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended).
• 64-bit Autodesk® 3ds Max® or 3ds Max Design ® versions 2011 or later
ดาวน์โหลดไฟล์ต่างๆ เกี่ยวกับ V-RAY 3dsMax