New Possibilities with Desktop 3D Printing
Print 3D medical implements requiring prolonged skin contact, such as ear forms or surgical guides. Create prototype gaskets, plugs, and seals. The Objet30 Prime offers 12 different materials for you to create precise consumer-product prototypes with smooth surfaces and flexible components right from your desk.
Three print modes deliver versatility to play with your boldest ideas in three dimensions.
Draft mode allows fast and economical printing and prototyping from the moment of inspiration, exclusive to the Objet30 Prime.
Quiet operation and small footprint make the Objet30 Prime a welcome addition to a productive office.
Enjoy the broadest range of materials available on a desktop system, all at your fingertips, including:
- Rigid Opaque (Vero family) in a variety of colors including white, gray, blue and black
- Transparent (RGD720 and VeroClear) for clear and tinted products with great dimensional stability and surface smoothness
- High Temperature (RGD525) for advanced functional testing, hot air and water flow, and static applications
- Simulated Polypropylene materials (RGD450 & RGD430) with toughness and durability for smooth prototypes with living hinges, flexible closures and snap-fit parts
- Rubber-like materials (Tango Gray or Tango Black) for a range of applications requiring non-slip or soft surfaces
- Bio-compatible (MED610) for medical-device prototyping
SYSTEM SIZE AND WEIGHT : 82.5 × 62 × 59 cm (32.28 × 24.4 × 23.22 in.); 106 kg (234 lbs)
BUILD SIZE : 294 x 192 x 148.6 mm (11.57 x 7.55 x 5.85 in.)
LAYER THICKNESS : 28 microns (0.0011 in.) for Tango materials; 16 microns (0.0006 in.) for all other materials
ACCURACY : Typical deviation from STL dimensions, for models printed with rigid materials, based on size: under 100 mm – ±100μ; above100 mm – ±200μ or ± 0.06% of part length, whichever is greater.
BUILD RESOLUTION : X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
Objet Studio Software
So that you can build high-quality, accurate 3D models, Objet Studio automatically transforms STL and SLC files from any 3D CAD application into 3D modeling slices, including both build material and support. Quickly edit trays, assign materials, manage job queues and perform routine system maintenance with click-and-build wizards. Enjoy software features including:
- Easy tray build setup, including multiple models and materials
- Automatic support generation
- On-the-fly slicing for immediate printing
- Auto-placement of trays for accuracy and consistency
- Multi-user networking